In reproductive biology, metabolomics is currently being applied to basic research as well as development of fertility products and technology, and biomarkers.
- Feuer, S K, et al. Sexually Dimorphic Effect of in Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) on Adult Mouse Fat and Liver Metabolomes. Endocrinology, 2014.en20141465.
- Feuer, S K, et al. Use of a mouse in vitro fertilization model to understand the developmental origins of health and disease hypothesis. Endocrinology, 2014. 155(5):1956-69.
- Leonard, J A, et al. Metabolomic, behavioral, and reproductive effects of the synthetic estrogen 17 alpha-ethinylestradiol on the unionid mussel Lampsilis fasciola. Aquat Toxicol, 2014. 150(103-16).
- Menon, R, et al. Amniotic Fluid Metabolomic Analysis in Spontaneous Preterm Birth. Reprod Sci, 2014.
- Moran, F M, et al., Effects of 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-P-Dioxin (Tcdd) on Fatty Acid Availability and Neural Tube Formation in Cynomolgus Macaque, Macaca Fascicularis. Birth Defects Res B Dev Reprod Toxicol, 2004. 71(1): 37-46.
- Romero, R, et al., Metabolomics in Premature Labor: A Novel Approach to Identify Patients at Risk for Preterm Delivery. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med, 2010. 23(12): 1344-59.
- Sánchez-Ribas, I, et al., Differential Metabolic Profiling of Non–Pure Trisomy 21 Human Preimplantation Embryos. Fertility and Sterility, 2012. 0):
- Yan, J, et al., Maternal Choline Intake Alters the Epigenetic State of Fetal Cortisol-Regulating Genes in Humans. FASEB J, 2012. 95(5): 1060-71.
- Gregor, M F, et al., The Role of Adipocyte Xbp1 in Metabolic Regulation During Lactation. Cell Reports, 2013. 3(1430-1439.