A broad survey of metabolism can quickly identify limiting reagents, waste products and pathways that influence key cell culture phenotypes. This ultimately translates to the development of greater predictability, control and quality.
- Luo J, et al., Comparative Metabolite Analysis to Understand Lactate Metabolism Shift in Chinese Hamster Ovary Cell Culture Process. Biotechnol Bioeng, 2011. 109(1): 146-56.
- Foxman, B, et al., Exploring the Effect of Dentition, Dental Decay and Familiality on Oral Health Using Metabolomics. Infection, Genetics and Evolution, 2013.
- Tong, W H, et al., The Glycolytic Shift in Fumarate-Hydratase-Deficient Kidney Cancer Lowers Ampk Levels, Increases Anabolic Propensities and Lowers Cellular Iron Levels. Cancer Cell, 2011. 20(3): 315-27.
- Zgoda-Pols, J R, et al., Metabolomics Analysis Reveals Elevation of 3-Indoxyl Sulfate in Plasma and Brain During Chemically-Induced Acute Kidney Injury in Mice: Investigation of Nicotinic Acid Receptor Agonists. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, 2011. 255(1): 48-56.
- German, J B, et al., Genomics and Metabolomics as Markers for the Interaction of Diet and Health: Lessons from Lipids. J Nutr, 2003. 133(6 Suppl 1): 2078S-2083S.
- Gupta, A. Chemometric Analysis of Soy Protein Hydrolysates Used in Animal Cell Culture for Igg Production - an Untargeted Metabolomics Approach. Process Biochemistry, 2014.
- Fu, Z, et al. Exometabolome analysis reveals hypoxia at the up-scaling of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae high-cell density fed-batch biopharmaceutical process. Microb Cell Fact, 2014. 13(1):32.
- Ma, N, et al., A Single Nutrient Feed Supports Both Chemically Defined Ns0 and Cho Fed-Batch Processes: Improved Productivity and Lactate Metabolism. Biotechnol Prog, 2009. 25(5): 1353-63.
- Hickman, J W, et al., Glycogen Synthesis Is a Required Component of the Nitrogen Stress Response in Synechococcus Elongatus Pcc 7942. Algal Research, 2013. 2(98-106.
- López-Malo, M, et al., Metabolomic Comparison of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae and the Cryotolerant Species S. Bayanus Var. Uvarum and S. Kudriavzevii During Wine Fermentation at Low Temperature. PLoS ONE, 2013. 8(3):